1. Adjust attitude.
2. Learn how to get dressed BEFORE noon.
3. Take suits to the tailors to be let out 2″.
4. Catch up on prime time TV shows on the DVR.
5. If it’s a government job, wait 48 days.
6. Review wardrobe for fashion faux pas. Wear anyway.
7. Stop unemployment checks. (Oh wait, they stopped on their own.)
8. Help the dog get over her separation anxiety issues by hiding in the closet daily for 30 minutes. (There are those who still believe I’m in there, but that’s another discussion.)
9. Get vintage Starsky & Hutch lunchbox and matching Thermos out of storage.
10. Express gratitude for your good fortune.